Someone on Facebook asked why I said I was an Award-Winning Author.
There were no awards listed on my website.
My poor website is sooooooooo out of date. I have a webmaster who will work on it this spring and bring it up to date.
But meanwhile, If anyone is interested, here is a partial list of the awards my books have gotten:
To Fly, the Story of the Wright Brothers
- Boston Globe/Horn Book Honor, 2003.
- Orbis Pictus Honor book, 2003
- NSTA-CBC -- Outstanding Science Trade Books for Students
K-12 Invention Award Winner
- - NCSS/CBC Notable Trade Book in Social Studies
- Bank Street College of Education--Best Children's Books of the Year, 2003
1998 and 2005 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Book Award, Gold Seal (Busy Toes for the first and Busy Fingers for the second) The first one was when the Gold Seal was the top award. in 2005 it was a secondary award. Now they have a Platinum Award.
All my 8 biographies received the
- NCSS/CBC Notable Trade Book in Social Studies
Monday, March 23, 2015
A few Awards
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment